Mesh reusable cotton bag – Medium
These reusable produce organic cotton bags are very practical and compact, especially designed to weight and carry vegetables, fruits and every kind of bulk grocery, as well as nuts, legumes or seeds. You can also use them to carry sweets, biscuits, to organize your jewellery, or to use them as a travel accesory to organize your wardrobe and suitcase.
The alternative to single use plastic bags.
Made of 100% organic cotton free of harmful substances.
- Cotton from Spain and Turkey Spun in Italy.
- Organic cotton yarn certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS).
- Woven in Spain by an OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified company.
- Sack style bags, made with side seams but without a seam at the bottom to ensure better strength.
- All the seams are double sewn to avoid breaks and frays.
- Designed, put together and sewn in Spain by a cooperative company that supports job placement and female driven enterprises.
- Cotton sewing thread.
- With these strong organic cotton bag you can do your bulking shopping and weigh fruit and vegetable.
- Also can be used as a travel accesory to organize your wardrobe and suitcase.
- Zero-waste: reusable and washable.
- They are the perfect alternative to the thin plastic bags for fruit and vegetables because they are see-through and so you don’t need to open them at the checkout.
How to care:
- Cold Wash.
- Since it is a chemical treatment free cotton fabric, the bag can shrink a little in the first wash.
- Air Dry
- Length: 30 cm.
- Widht: 19 cm.
- Total weight: 35 gr.
Designed, made and sewn in Spain.