Organic cotton handkerchief
This is the reusable alternative to single-use paper tissues and napkins, perfect for an eco-friendly and plastic-free life. You can use them at your dinner table instead of disposable paper napkins, at picnics, or carry it with you in your bag instead of paper tissues.
- 100% organic cotton and cotton sewing thread.
- Fabric made in Spain in an OEKO-TEX standared 100 certified company.
- Zero-waste: washable and reusable.
- Soft cotton fabric: perfect for delicate skins.
- It is the healthy option, both for you and for the planet. No harmful chemicals have been used during its manufacture.
- It’s economical. By using a handkerchief you will avoid having to buy hundreds of packets of conventional paper tissues and napkins.
How to care:
- As they are made using organic cotton, they may shrink slightly with the first wash.
- Before first use, wash cold, then wash 40 ºC.
Made in Spain
Note: Please specify at the check out which fabric pattern you prefer.