Organic cotton kitchen towel
This elegant and practical towel, reusable and washable, is made of organic cotton terry and colorful patterns organic cloth.
The eco-friendly and zero waste alternative for the daily cleaning of your kitchen and home, and for wiping your table tops.
Due to its softness is ideal as baby feeding towel or even bath flannel.
- Cotton of the pattern cloth of Spanish and Turkish origin.
- Spinning in Italy.
- Pattern fabric made with GOTS certificated thread/yarn.
- Pattern fabric made in Spain, in a OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certificated Company.
- Towels are sewn in Spain in a cooperative company that collaborates with the labor insertion and the entrepreneurship of women.
- Sewing thread made of cotton.
- Terry towelling fabric with GOTS certificated label.
- The eco-friendly and zero waste alternative for the daily cleaning of your kitchen and home.
- Alternative to microfiber cloths.
- You can also use them for your body cleaning.
- Perfect as a baby feeding towel, to protect the shoulder after taking the baby during breastfeeding and use it to dry and clean your baby at any time.
- You can also use this towel as a bath flannel or when you are changing the baby.
- It is also the perfect companion in your picnics and snacks.
- You can even take it to the gym to dry your sweat.
How to take care of it:
- Avoid bleach or fabric softeners.
- Use natural or eco-laundry detergent whenever possible.
- Wash at maximum temperature of 60ºC / 140ºF.
- Air-dry, or tumble dryer at low temperature.
- Iron at medium temperature, max. 150ºC.
- Lenght: 28cm
Width: 18 cm
Designed, made and sewn in Spain.
Note: Please specify when checking out which colour you prefer.