Lightweight and see-through organic cotton bags, specially designed for your bulk shopping needs: fruit, vegetables, nuts, legumes or seeds. These can also be used to wrap your presents, for carrying biscuits, or even to hold your jewellery and most precious items.
The eco-friendly alternative to plastic bags.
Designed, made and sewn in Spain.
- Organic cotton yarn certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS).
- Fabric woven in Spain by an OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified company.
- Sack style bags, made with side seams but without a seam at the bottom to ensure better strength.
- All the seams are double sewn to avoid breaks and frays.
- Designed, put together and sewn in Spain by a cooperative company that supports job placement and female driven enterprises.
- Cotton sewing thread.
- Cotton drawstring: 3mm thickness (small and medium sizes) 5mm thickness (large size) in different colours.
- They are the perfect alternative to the thin plastic bags for fruit and vegetables because they are see-through and so you don’t need to open them at the checkout.
How to care:
- Cold Wash.
- Since it is a chemical treatment free cotton fabric, the bag can shrink a little in the first wash.
- Air Dry
- Length: 21,5 cm.
- Widht: 15 cm.
- Total weight: 8 gr.
- Length:30,5 cm.
- Widht: 17 cm.
- Total weight: 10,5 gr.
- Length:35 cm.
- Widht: 25,5 cm.
- Weight: 19 gr.