Reusable organic cotton terry kitchen paper towel
This elegant and practical towel, reusable and washable, is made of organic cotton terry and colorful patterns organic cloth.
The eco-friendly and zero waste alternative for the daily cleaning of your kitchen and home.
Due to its softness is ideal as baby feeding towel or even bath flannel.
100% organic cotton free of harmful substances.
- Cotton of the pattern cloth of Spanish and Turkish origin. Spinning in Italy.
- Pattern fabric made with GOTS certificated thread/yarn.
- Pattern fabric made in Spain, in a OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certificated Company.
- Towels are sewn in Spain in a cooperative company that collaborates with the labor insertion and the entrepreneurship of women.
- Sewing thread made of cotton.
- Color of the fabric: various patterns.
- Terry towelling fabric with GOTS certificated label.
- The eco-friendly and zero waste alternative for the daily cleaning of your kitchen and home.
- Alternative to microfiber cloths and single-use kitchen paper.
- You can also use them for your body cleaning.
- Perfect as a baby feeding towel, to protect the shoulder after taking the baby during breastfeeding and use it to dry and clean your baby at any time.
- You can also use this towel as a bath flannel or when you are changing the baby.
- They can be used by people with allergies and sensitivity to chemicals.
- It is also the perfect companion in your picnics and snacks.
- You can even take it to the gym to dry your sweat.
How to care:
- Avoid bleach or fabric softeners.
- Use natural or eco-laundry detergent whenever possible.
- Wash at maximum temperature of 60ºC.
- Air-dry, or tumble dryer at low temperature.
- Iron at medium temperature, max. 150ºC.
- Lenght: 28 cm.
- Widht: 18 cm.
Designed, made and sewn in Spain.
Please leave us a note at the checkout which design you prefer.