Bowls made from clean edible wheat bran – you can safely bite them!
Biotrem’s disposable products, made from wheat bran, are an excellent alternative to any disposable tableware, i.e. made from paper or plastic, which production and utilisation is burdensome to the environment.
So natural, you can eat it!
- 100% edible wheat bran
- 100% natural, 0% chemicals
- 100% biodegradable
- Suitable for serving hot and cold meals.
- Safely used in classic ovens or microwave ovens (max baking temperature 180 C degrees / max microwave power 750 W)
- Robust and stable – you can comfortably and safely use them at home, on a picnic, in the bar, during the open-air even or in the restaurant.
- Recommended disposal through composting or through waste.
- Suitable for warm and cold meals
Note: Serve liquid meals up to 15 minutes prior to consumption.
Allergy advice: Product contains gluten.
Made in Polland.
Biotrem’s modern production plant in Zambrow – located in an ecologically clean, traditionally agricultural region of Polland – has a permanent access to high quality, GMO free, raw material.