Bamboo Straws Short
With plastic disposable straws now banned in EU, we recommend trying reusable bamboo straws.
Bamboo is a natural material that won’t change the taste of your drink. Most importantly, this bamboo is grown in the French Basque country, making these straws far more sustainable than the ones widely available that come from Asia that is so far away.
This straw is shorter and it is ideal for short glasses and for children.
- It is the local and reusable alternative to disposable plastic and paper straws.
- It is made in the French Basque country from locally grown bamboo.
- Variable diameters. Each straw is unique and handmade.
- Local sourcing of raw materials avoids CO2 emissions due to air or sea transport.
- The bamboos used do not come from forced cultivation. They are recovered from the maintenance of plots.
- Bamboo is a plant classified as a renewable natural resource because it grows rapidly and its cultivation is not linked to deforestation.
- The reeds are dried by recovering heat from a nearby forge.
- Each straw is steam disinfected for 20 minutes during the manufacturing process.
- The straws are tested and certified to meet international standards and the health of our consumers.
- It is 100% natural and handmade.
- It is washable and reusable.
- It is biodegradable and compostable.
You can put your straws in the dishwasher from time to time, but we recommend you to wash them by hand to prolong their lifespan. We advice you to use an extrafine brush like this one for a proper cleaning, especially when used for fruit juices.
Never leave your bamboo straws in water if not in use. Store in a dry place.
Made in the French Basque Country from locally grown bamboo.