Reusable Organic Cotton Bag
This reusable organic cotton bag is an ideal alternative to single-use plastic bags. Practical and compact, they are designed to weigh and carry your fruits, vegetables and legumes when shopping at the farmers market or at the supermarket.
They are handy for travelling too and for organising your suitcase.
By Sin Plástico
€3,80 – €4,50
This reusable organic cotton bag is very practical and compact. They are designed to weight and carry vegetables, fruits, nuts and every kind of bulk grocery. You can also use them as a travel accessory to organize your suitcase. The alternative to single-use plastic bags.
Made of 100% cotton free of harmful substances.
- Fabric made with GOTS certificated thread.
- Fabric made in Spain, in a OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certificated Company.
- Fabric made of raw cotton, dyes and bleach-free.
- Bag with seamless bottom for extra strength/resistance.
- Double seams are used to prevent breakage and fraying.
- The bags are sewn in Spain in a company that collaborates with the labour insertion and the entrepreneurship of women.
- Sewing thread made of Cotton.
- Cotton labels.
- Water-based printing in an OEKO-TEXT certificated company.
- Fabric colour: Natural
- Weight of the fabric: 150gr./m2.
How to care:
- Cold Wash.
- Since it is a chemical treatment free cotton fabric, the bag can shrink a little in the first wash.
- Line Dry
- Width: 17 cm.
- Height: 21 cm.
- Weight: 20 gr.
- Width: 19 cm.
- Height: 30 cm.
- Weight: 30 gr.
- Width: 29 cm.
- Height: 35 cm.
- Weight: 40 gr.
Designed and made in Spain.
Large, Medium, Small
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.